What happens during a Biome Nutritional Analysis Appointment?
The Biome Nutritional Analysis appointment can be scheduled independently of any other therapy or program.
Duration = 1 hour
- Creating a customised diet for your specific health condition
- Providing recipes creation based on your specific dietary needs
- Diagnose nutritional deficiencies
- Address dietary restriction and how to work with that
What does a healthy diet look like?
The human body operates according to biological laws that thrive on whole foods. A diet consisting of 80% plant based foods, clean protein and fat sources is good for your body and our planet. A whole-food, plant-based diet is centered on unrefined, or minimally refined food sources. Based on over 1,000 studies a whole food diet has been shown to:
- Support healthy digestive function;
- Improve chronic inflammation;
- Lower excessive levels of IGF-1, a growth factor that promotes cancer and speeds aging;
- Remove foods that are the primary sources of dangerous advanced glycation end products, heterocyclic amines, and persistent organic pollutants;
- Supply anti-oxidants to counter free radicals;
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system;
- Maintain optimal pH and blood sugar levels;
- Normalise hormone levels, improving endocrine health and energy levels.
We believe that achieving a healthy body and mind is built on a diet that meets both your nutritional and energy requirements. There is no one diet that fits all and there are foundational principles that can be applied to meet your bioindividual nutritional needs. These needs are determined by your current health status and long term health goals.
We prescribe diets based on your initial diagnosis to relieve symptoms and create an optimal healing environment; progressing to an eating plan that supports the healing process with a long-term goal of a maintenance diet tailored to your individual requirements.