Are you looking to stay and explore the exquisite Northern Rivers Region above and beyond your time at The Biome Clinic?
We have collated some links and information to help you make your stay easy, relaxing, and even more enjoyable.
Of course, there is an abundance of choice in terms of places to eat at, areas to explore, and ways to get around – those listed below are just some of our favourites to help get you started.
The Biome Clinic Team
Visitor Information Centres
Byron Shire Council shares visitor information that you may wish to access, including coastal and hinterland trails to help you get your daily greens.
- Airport transfers
- Byron Shire Transport information
- Cycling and Walking
Recommended wholefood restaurants, cafes, and food retail outlets
- Roadhouse, Byron Bay
- Elixiba, Byron Bay
- Bayleaf Cafe, Byron Bay
- Treehouse on Belongil, Byron Bay
- Byron Fresh, Byron Bay
- The Beet Vegan Restaurant, Byron Bay
- O’Sushi, Byron Bay
- Folk, Byron Bay
- Santos Organics, Mullumbimby and Byron Bay
- Fundies, Byron Bay
- Brunswick Heads Health Foods
- Yum Yum Tree Cafe, Ocean Shores
- Fleet Restaurant, Brunswick Heads
- Homegrown, Brunswick Heads
- Rock & Roll Coffee Company, Mullumbimby